This program is designed to prepare graduates for employment with organizations that rely on computers to process, manage and communicate information. Coursework will develop a student’s ability to communicate complex technical issues related to computer hardware, software and networks in a manner that computer users can understand.
Classes focus on computer operations and terminology, operating systems, database, networking, security and technical support.
DEGREES / DIPLOMAS / CERTIFICATES
- Information Technology – Computer Programming & Development – Degree – A25590E
- Information Technology – IT/Business Support – Degree – A25590I
- Information Technology – IT/Business Support, ECU Transfer Track – A25590IA
- Information Technology – Systems Security – Degree – A25590B
- Information Technology – IT Support – Diploma – 25590I
- Information Technology – IT Support Specialist – Certificate – C25590I
- Information Technology – Programmer/Developer – Certificate – C25590E
Job placement for students who acquire an Associate in Applied Science in the Computer Information Technology program, or acquire certification in the program, include, but are not limited to, the following fields Telecommunications, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems.