The Business Administration curriculum is designed to introduce students to the various aspects of the free enterprise system. Students will be provided with a fundamental knowledge of business functions and processes and an understanding of business organizations in today’s global economy.
Coursework includes business concepts such as accounting, business law, economics, management and marketing. Skills related to the application of these concepts are developed through the study of computer applications, communication, team building and decision making.
Through these skills, students will develop a sound business education base for lifelong learning.
Graduates of the Associate of Applied Science program for Business, as well as students who receive certification, will be eligible for employment opportunities in government agencies, financial institutions and additional businesses and industries.
- AllBusinessSchools: Business Administration Salary and Job Outlook
- PayScale: Associate’s Degree, Business Administration Average Salary
- CNN: 10 Most Popular Majors and What They Pay
- Business Administration Information
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: Business and Financial Occupations
- Out-of-State Students
- Technical Standards – Business Administration