Extended Registration + Emergency Relief Funding
Monday, May 17th, 2021
Southeastern Community College will operate on extended hours beginning Monday, May 17 – Thursday, May 20 from 8 am – 6 pm for students registering for Summer classes.
There is emergency relief funding available to help pay for Summer classes. The college encourages all qualifying students to apply.
The US Department of Education has provided Federal funding for students who have been impacted by the disruption of the delivery of instruction due to COVID-19 through the CARES Act: HEERF I (Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund)and CRRSAA: HEERF II. SCC has funds available under the Strengthening Institution Program to assist students with the cost associated with the Cost of Attendance. Please complete the application below to be considered for these funds.
The deadline to apply for HEERF Funding is May 19, 2021.
- Be enrolled in a curriculum program at SCC for Summer 2021
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalency
- Fill out the application online
- Submit a valid 2020-2021 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- CCP, Early College and other non-curriculum students are not eligible for funding
- Additional requirements may apply
Questions about ways to pay for college? Contact Financial Aid at (910) 788-6214.
Contact Student Services to register for Summer classes at (910) 788-6358 or stop by the college during operation hours.