Region 4 – Professional Development
Registration Policies and Procedures
Pre-registration is required for all trainings, unless otherwise indicated.
- Registration requires (3) three business days prior to the scheduled event.
- All checks should be made to Southeastern Community College.
- Training cost will be $5.00 per contact hour, unless otherwise indicated on training calendar or announcement.
- No refunds will be provided for no-shows. The registration amount paid will be considered a donation for the cost of printing and staff preparation time.
- No training credits will be given to individuals arriving 15 minutes or later for start time of training.
- Twenty-four (24) hours cancellation notice is required to receive a training credit transfer to another training. No refunds will be provided.
- A minimum of 10 spaces must be filled before training will be conducted. If this number is not reached, Region 4 reserves the right to cancel and participants will be notified and a full refund will be issued or transferred to another date. Participants will be notified by phone and email of training cancellations.
- Region Trainings will follow the local County School Systems cancellation for inclement weather.
- Training sessions will be closed 15 minutes after the start time. Late entry will not be permitted.
- Participants will be provided with a sealed certificate. If additional certificates are requested at later dates, a charge of $5.00 will be required for staff time for verification and reissuing of certificates.
- If unprofessional, disruptive or rude behavior continues, you will be asked to leave and no credit hours will be given.
- We ask that participants be respectful to both presenters and other participants and turn off all cell phones during the training event.