The school-age project recognizes the need to provide services for school-age caregivers and works to improve the quality of care they provide. The School-age Specialist can provide:
- On-site consultation
- Workshops on school-age related topics
- Provide Basic School-age Care Training (BSAC) training
- Provide School-age Care Environment Rating Scale (SACERS) Training
- Provide room arrangement and lesson plan suggestions
- Provide assistance in increasing the quality of your school-age program
- For more information, contact Mary Miller, School-age Specialist.