Region 4 Child Care Resource and Referral
Child Care Resource and Referral agencies deliver an interrelated set of “core” services to families, child care providers, and communities. CCR&R Core services include:
- Consumer Education and Referral
- Professional Development
- Technical Assistance
- Data Collection, Analysis and Dissemination
- Public Awareness
CCR&R Core services address four major areas which include:
- Support families and the child care system by gathering supply and demand data to help improve their local early education/school-age system.
- Equip families with consumer education materials to assist them in their search for child care.
- Assist those interested in starting a child care program or in enhancing their current program operation
- Facilitate the development of pathways to higher education for the early childhood workforce.
- Provide training and technical assistance to child care providers. Maintain and use a child care/early care and education database, to document child care needs and gaps.
- Play a key role in informing the public and affecting child care policy; and
- Acts as a partner in community planning for early care and education.
Region 4 Child Care Resource and Referral Services provide all services in an unbiased manner with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, handicap and national origin.
Southeastern Community College CCR&R
P.O. Box 151
Whiteville, NC 28472
Fax: (910) 642-5658
Telephone: 800-653-5212 or (910) 642-8189