2021 – 2026 Strategic Plan
Success – we believe an individual’s success becomes the success of the institution
Integrity– we are committed to excellence and honesty in everything we do
Respect– we promote inclusiveness, diversity, and compassion for all people
Adaptability– we are responsive and innovative in meeting the needs of our students and community
Collaboration – we work as a team fostering internal and external partnerships
Long Term Goals
- Increase SCC enrollment through existing college programs and the development of new programs that support student success and community job growth.
2026 Target: Increase college FTE by 25%
- Increase SCC Foundation support for college programs through gifts, donations and grants awarded.
2026 Target: Increasing funding of unrestricted gifts by 25% and awarded grants by 40%
- Improve college infrastructure that supports existing programs, future programming for student/community success.
2026 Target: Increase funding support on college infrastructure by 25%
- Expand the diversity of our faculty and staff through intentional hiring practices and professional development.
2026 Target: Increase diversity among faculty and staff by 25%
Increase professional development by 25% for all employees
- Engage college employees and the citizens of Columbus County in activities that support a healthy community.
2026 Target: Increase the level of activity in college-sponsored community and health activities by 25%
Short Term Goals
To be completed by June 30, 2021.
- Programming/Enrollment– To identify education and training programs relevant to the needs of our community and business/industry.
- Funding – To identify donors of restricted and unrestricted gifts to the SCC Foundation and increase participation by 25%.
- Infrastructure – Provide informed feedback on facilities, partnerships, technology to infrastructure consultant for accuracy of the master plan.
- Employee Diversity & Development – To identify the current demographics of our team, professional development opportunities and desired outcomes for both.
- Community Engagement and Health – Plan and execute our first community and health engagement event for Spring 2022.