Please submit all documents by the required application deadline below:
Fall Semester – April 15
Spring Semester – October 15
- A completed Southeastern Community College student application. Please provide complete information. Incomplete forms will result in delays.
- Transcripts from high school and previous colleges attended. Official transcripts (sent to Southeastern Community College in a sealed envelope from the schools) must be submitted in English translated form. Records should include courses taken, grades received, and degrees or certificates earned.
Contacts for international transcript evaluation include:
- An official copy of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. The minimum score on the TOEFL is:
Internet Based – 78
Paper Based – 547
Computer Based – 210
- Documentation of adequate financial support – A notarized Affidavit of Financial Support (I-134) completed by the sponsor and accompanied by an original letter from the sponsor’s bank or financial institution verifying the availability of funds to support a full-time student is required. Please see Instructions for Form I-134 for more information.
- A copy of the student’s Visa and a copy of the I-94 card (front and back) issued at the point of entry to the U.S.
Please mail application materials to:
Southeastern Community College
P. O. Box 151
Whiteville, NC 28472
Once all of the above documentation has been submitted, an I-20 request will be made by SCC Admissions staff. SCC will mail the I-20 to the student overseas. The student will pay SEVIS fees and go to the U.S. embassy to obtain an F-1 visa stamp before entering the U.S. If a student visa is not issued or if the college is notified by Immigration and Naturalization Services of other problems, the student will be withdrawn from the college.
All other admissions procedures, such as required placement assessment, are also applicable to international students. Please see Placement Assessment for more information.
For further information, please email email@example.com.