Instructor-Facilitated On-line Learning
How to Get Started:
- First, visit our Online Instruction Center: www.ed2go.com/sccnc
- Next, click the Courses link, choose the department and course title you are interested in and select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay $65 for your course. Here you will enter your e-mail and choose a password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
- Finally, when your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your e-mail and the password you selected during enrollment.
All courses require Internet access, e-mail, the Netscape Navigator, or the Microsoft Internet Explorer web browsers. Some courses may have additional requirements. Please visit our Online Instruction Center for more information.
For more information, contact Mary Ruth Edwards by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (910) 642-7141, ext. 317.
Instructor-facilitated on-line courses are designed to provide opportunities to update personal/professional skills, discover a new talent, or chart a career path at one's own convenience and/or pace. Courses include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A+ Certification
- Advanced Web Pages
- Basics to Building an On-line Business
- Creating Multimedia for the Web
- Discover Digital Photography
- Medical Terminology
- Speed Spanish